Thursday, March 26, 2009

AMNQ-Blog #13 (LAST BLOG!)

"Then Abba looks at us all. 'Ready to go home?"' (page 159)


The reason why I chose these sentences is because they made me so happy. When remembering the beginning of the book and reading how far Nadira and her family has come is so amazing. I really liked how Aisha ended up telling Mr. Friedlander what was going on with her family. I think it was the right thing to do because, there was a point for having Aisha as the valedictorian, not just because she has good grades but because she has a story to tell. I am glad that the judge gave them residency because it lets Abba and his family know that someone really cares and wants them to stop having to worry so much. I really liked the ending of the book A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment