Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AMNQ-Blog #6

" That's what Aisha and I are doing. We're planting a garden with our words. Our future." (page 79)

I really like these three sentences because the author uses a good job of having a connection. When I think about the second sentence "We're planting a garden with our words." it makes sense because it is telling you that your life is like a garden. You first buy the seeds and that is like buying or renting a house. Then you plant your seeds and that is like putting your own furniture inside to make it more cozy and homey feeling. This sentence is also saying how Aisha and Nadira first have to speak how their feeling or their words and then they are going to plant there future here. The reason why I also included the first sentence in the quote is because I like how Aisha and Nadira are doing it together and Aisha is not just taking over (so far in the book).

No comments:

Post a Comment